Saturday, April 19, 2014

I love to r.u.n

Yes Yes Yes New Running Shoes. Thanks to my mom for taking me to go get new shoes. This was my late late late birthday gift. I love new running shoes it makes me want to just get out and run and show them off. I love the bright colors ;) 

April 18th just got my bib number and running shirt: I love how I figured I was going to run the Salt lake Half Marathon about 2 days before the race. I found out a friend on facebook was out of town during the race and was selling her bib number and shirt. I decided to ask if she had already sold it, she said no. I then told her I would....yeah i am crazy but I love it and love running different courses. 
Round two for the Salt Lake Half Marathon did it last year with my mom :) love her

It was a perfect morning to run a Half Marathon with over 6,000 runners. I love being able to run with other strangers we all have the same interest and hobby to run. I love seeing other people running shoes as well as their running outfit. I wore my favorite bright techno hat to run this race. It deftinaly kept my face shady as well as hiding my black eye ha ha! 
me at the finish line. Salt Lake Half Marathon Completed April 19th 2014

Thanks to my mom for driving me at 6:00 in the a.m just to drop me off at the start line. This course reminded me of when she and I did the Half last year at this exact same time but it was pouring rain. My MOM RAN A HALF MARATHON! I am indeed inspired by her and loved the fact that we both finished and both ran together. She is one hard working mom and I appreciate all she does. She is always there for me and has supported me in my love for running, even though she thinks I am crazy she supports me and loves me for all the races I sign up.  I loved being able to see her and my sister at the end and their smiling faces! Love her! Thanks Mom. I asked my mom if she would do another half with me never again she said...but hey now she can say she has ran a half marathon and can hang that medal by her bachelor and master's degree. Love her! she is amazing! 

Thanks to my sister who also came down to see me. I appreciate all she does for me as well and also all the photos we take together that she puts up with. I hope one day she will run a half marathon with me ;) that is my next person I want to run one with...maybe ;) Love you kimberly! You are one beautiful sister! Love her so much! 

I LOVE RUNNING. 



No comments:

Post a Comment