Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Date Hike Adventure

Sterling and I both planned the evening to go and Hike the Wind Caves.  It is amazing to think this same day last year he and I were both on our first date. It made me look back and think wow are first date was picking up salads at Cafe Rio and then driving up to Green Canyon looking over Cache Valley and eating our salads. I just remember being able to have the easiest conversations with him and loved getting to know him. We talked and talked and talked and talked. I seriously love this man and who would have though a YEAR from now we would still be dating!!!


 I have loved the memories we have shared and being able to create that strong friendship and becoming bestfriends>boyfriend girlfriend>seriouosly dating....love you Sterling. I am excited for many  more adventures to come our way ;) 

It was a chilly adventure up the wind caves. It started to rain on us a little bit, good thing I was prepared with a rain coat (which is my new rain coat that I purchased just last week love the pink) It was a fun easy hike being able to talk/ laugh with Sterling and talking about our first date as well as the other dates we have been on. I love reflecting on past memories and creating more memories. 

Love hiking with Sterling.....okay I love spending any time with Sterling. We seriously have so much fun and I would have to say we are pretty much the cutest couple in Logan haha shhhhhh ;) love him. 
Yes I still have my black eye. ha ha oh the joys of softball  
Wind Caves with Sterling Check ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment