Saturday, April 26, 2014

End Of Year Bash Concert

This is what Happens when I try to sometimes Take a photo of Sterling and I. ha ha struggle!! good laughs for sure. 
This time Sterling got a Pizza and while he was driving, I wrote a lovely long message around the outside of the box, bringing back good memories/ laughing/ and him being a liitle bashful haha 
Finally it is the day we get to use our tickets. I remember getting these about 2 months ago! It is finally here. I am so grateful to go to this Scott McCreery Concert with my goodlooking boyfriend. It was so much fun. I love being able to be in the crowd of people and standing right next to Sterling. I am simply protected and love just standing by him. It was great to know songs and being able to sing along. Scotty is one attractvie country singer and especially his voice. I love Country Music!
This Concert made me think of the time I went to Nashiville with my friend Haliey to the CMA festival. It was country music concerts all week long. I was able to take a selfie with Scott McCeery while he was leaving. The secruity guard wasn't to happy with me, but hey I got a photo and that is what mattered at the time. :) good times in Nashvillie loved it!!
Country Music Lover. 
My one good Photo with Scotty McCreery! Thanks for Smiling in my photo! Haha look at the blue security guard behind him. Ha ha! My friend Hailey and i were dying of laughter. Good times in Nashville. Country music alll day every day. gotta love it! 
Here is to another Country Concert with Sterling. Good Bye End Of Year Bash Utah State.
We both love country music.
We both love wearing hats.
We both love button up shirts.
We both love cowboy boots.
We both love each other.
We both love to smile.
We both just love live. 
love this man. 

Excellent Concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment